Monday, September 20, 2010

Settling down

Its been a couple of months of moving, settling down, and shopping for deco and stuff and I can only update the blog now. My wife and I have been pretty slow at things, painstakingly trying to find the perfect "whatever" to fit that "where-ever". I think the thing that took us the longest were the bedside tables.. We've yet to finish the bedroom really, and two months into moving in, there is only 1 plant at home, in my toilet.

Anyway, here's what the living room looks like now. We're pretty happy with the sofa, but that 40inch Samsung LED seems a little tooooo small for the wall! Fits our minimalist theme nonetheless. :P
The favourite panaromic shot.
The Pinnacle of Minimalist

Sofa & Cushions from Massimo, Coffee table from AIR, Rugs from Vosch Element


Well, I really spend too much time on my PS3 for my own good. Wife is nagging at me every night to go to sleep / stop hogging the TV so she can what her dramas.

Anyway, this is the kitchen. We've started cooking, and believe it or not, the smell does not seem to be a problem. the Turbo chimney hood that we acquired is good at what it does, meaning minimal fuss after cooking!
Yeap, its not just for show and we can actually cook here.


Well, that's it for now. I really need to head back to finish the boss in FF13. PS3 in Full HD is much to be awed about and the graphics make XBox and WII look like they come from the 1990s.

1 comment: